£215.00 £179.17 ex vat
5 in stock
Fixed price listing is for one CO2 monitor control panel unit for use with commercial gas kitchen interlocks
The Merlin CO2 Monitor gives a LED display reading to show the customer a clear and precise reading of the CO2 level in the room and also uses a traffic light colour system to show the customer whether the air quality in the room is at a safe. adequate or dangerous level. The Merlin CO2 Monitor can be used independently or can work in conjunction with one of our Merlin gas interlock systems. In the event where the CO2 levels rose to a dangerous level the Merlin CO2 Monitor would sound an audible alarm to alert the customer of the danger. and send a signal to the gas interlock system which will in turn close the gas solenoid valve.
• Clear digital readings of the CO2 levels.
• Can work independently or in conjunction with Merlin Gas Interlock System
• Audible alarm alerts user of dangerous levels
• Can be easily wall mounted
• Easy Installation
• Traffic light warning system very easy to understand
• Covered by S&S Northern Ltd 3 year warranty.